In the last few years, new themes and strategies have emerged as retailers and brands try to combat their shoppers’ addiction to price: customer engagement, customer experience, loyalty programmes and personalisation to name a few. All are aimed at increasing customer loyalty and growing customer lifetime value.
We think we understand the relationship between these strategies pretty well and, more than likely, you do too. But what matters to customers? What presses their buttons?
Customers need to be at the heart of every retailer’s every strategy.
The survey you’re about to download provides key insights, all through shoppers' eyes, examining:
- search and discovery
- loyalty, who’s getting it, what inspires it and how to improve it
- personalisation and the personal data that enables it
- who, in the view of UK shoppers, is doing personalisation well
- and even whether there are any consequences of doing it wrong.
Enter your details below for instant access*.
* By registering for this report, you are agreeing to share your details with us.